Ariah Rastegar invests more prodigiously in commercial real estate on behalf of his clients for Rastegar Equity Partners. He built his experience in finance and investing by opening an offshoot of the Austin, Texas based company World Class Capital Group in New York City. Over time, he built enough experience, as well as a list of impressed investors and customers, to open his own investment group, Rastegar Equity Partners, in Dallas, Texas. Rastegar Equity Partners invests in recession- resilient real estate properties throughout the united states, mostly in discount retail industries or self-storage. Here are three keys for investing in commercial real estate that Rastegar has come across in his long career:
- Globalization affects commercial real estate everywhere. At the end of 2016, investment in commercial real estate around the world was as prevalent and profitable as ever. As companies with real estate holdings expand to new markets around the world, more new assets become available to investors like Ariah Rastegar.
- Changing demographics. The world is getting younger by the day, and real estate market investors have to keep up. Even as the world gets younger, in the United States, the population is aging. As the Baby Boomer generation ages, the needs of this large swath of people changes. Investors must account for this change.
- Technology affects investments. Changing and improving technologies have changed how workforces in retail and other industries have interacted with their work and their environment. Many industrial and commercial real estate investors are always looking for the next area of the United States to support a tech boom, like Silicon Valley, Austin, Texas, and elsewhere.
Ariah Rastegar has invested in properties across the United States.
Are you looking for yourself a win- win methods for investing in real estate? On your retirement or during your business span are you looking some other source of income that can help you to earn a lot? Continue reading
Ariah Rastegar is among many professionals seeking to build an empire, but he sets himself apart in that he focuses not just on his wealth, but also on his well-being. To those with the mind of a millionaire, like Ariah Rastegar, health and wealth often go hand-in-hand. How will you earn your first million dollars if you’re constantly stressed, upset and unhealthy?
Focusing on enriching your life with things that make you happy can be the key to your professional success. The happier and more balanced you are as an individual, the easier it will be for you to maintain your brand. Start with habits like these:
- Buy Experiences, Not Things – When you buy a new car and drive it home, it is instantly worth less than you paid for it, meaning that your investment is already depreciating. In contrast, when you spend money on a vacation, the memory of that experience will only get better in time, which means that your investment appreciates instead. As such, buying experiences instead of things often leads to more happiness and less habitual spending.
- Be Charitable – Using your money to help those who need it can produce strong positivity in yourself while eliciting happiness in others. Being charitable also reflects positively on your character, polishing your professional image and potentially increasing your income portfolio.
Wealthy businesspersons like Ariah Rastegar often appear happy with where they are in life not because of their monetary standing, but because of the well-being that they maintain to reach that standing. Approaching the foundation of your empire with this in mind might increase your chances of success.
Ari Rastegar is the founder of Rastegar Equity Partners. He got his start in real estate as a ground-up developer of residential houses in Spring Branch, Texas. From there he went into commercial real estate. He attended Texas A&M University, graduating cum laude with a degree in English. He later went to St. Mary’s University School of Law, where he earned his Juris Doctorate.
Professionals like Ariah Rastegar are often either naturally inclined toward the traits of the wealthy or they make educating themselves on the secrets of others a top priority. Even if your inherent traits match those of who you aspire to be like, studying secrets like those below can help you reach your first million dollars with fewer struggles.
- Strive to be a Multimillionaire – Once you’ve decided that you want to be wealthy, take it one step further. Decide that you want to be a multimillionaire and work to reach that goal. Write down your aspirations, every day if it helps, and make sure that you work for it constantly. Even if you do not become a multimillionaire, you’ll build your wealth with this mindset.
- Treat Wealth as a Duty – While it is wise to be frugal, stop thinking as though you are stuck in poverty. When you accept in your mind that everyone has the potential to become wealthy, it is easier to make it your duty to seize that potential. Those who treat wealth as their duty rarely fail.
If you are in the process of building your empire, a mentor can let you in on trade secrets and give you the little extra that you need to succeed. Consider seeking an executive similar to Ariah Rastegar in your field and reaching out to him or her as a possible mentor – you might be surprised at the results.
As soon as you are about to take retirement from your years of job what have you planned for the right income? Planning to invest in real estate for retirement income, but still wishing for right approach and better understanding? Continue reading
We all are well aware that any startup or a business need a lot of funds. That could prove to be a tough challenge for an individual to pay or invest from their own pocket. Moreover, depending upon the nature of the business you can find those different people from different parts of work love to invest in your ideas. Continue reading